Healthy Montana communities supported by a cohesive, responsive and informed public health system.
The Montana Public Health Institute optimizes the health and quality of life of Montanans by strengthening the public health system through collaboration, leadership and the advancement of health equity.
Montana Public Health Institute…
- is committed to working with and within all communities, with a focus on rural, frontier and tribal communities
- champions health equity
- is non-partisan, data-driven and advances evidence-based public health practices and policies
- engages with multi-sector partners to improve population health
- leads where there is need and collaborates where there are opportunities
- effectively stewards resources
- utilizes innovative and creative approaches
- is a learning organization driven by evaluation and feedback.